cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Releasing Cocoon 2.2-RC1
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:43:19 GMT

There was some discussion off-list when the next series of C22 modules will
happen. I plan to do the release work next week but have to spend the next two
days on fixing things here and there and to get the 2.2 documentation online
because I don't want to release anything that we label "release candidate"
without having some minimal documentation at least.

I will keep you posted about my progress on Thursday of Friday.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc