cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CachingSourceTestCase in cocoon-core trunk fails
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:16:15 GMT
Alexander Klimetschek napisaƂ(a):
> Ok, I see there are even more tests that fail. Looks like most of them
> are missing components that are defined as Spring beans nowadays but
> cannot be looked up via the avalon service manager:
>
> testHeaderMatch(org.apache.cocoon.matching.HeaderMatcherTestCase)  Time
> elapsed: 0.102 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Could not retrieve matcher:
> org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component with
> 'org.apache.cocoon.matching.MatcherSelector' is not defined in this
> service manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')
>     at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>     at
> org.apache.cocoon.SitemapComponentTestCase.match(SitemapComponentTestCase.java:161)
>
>     at
> org.apache.cocoon.matching.HeaderMatcherTestCase.testHeaderMatch(HeaderMatcherTestCase.java:58)
>

> The failing tests are:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.acting.LocaleActionTestCase
> org.apache.cocoon.matching.HeaderMatcherTestCase
> org.apache.cocoon.selection.RegexpRequestParameterSelectorTestCase
> org.apache.cocoon.selection.ResourceExistsSelectorTestCase
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceTestCase
>

> The ContainerTestCase once had a addSettings(BeanDefinitionRegistry)
> method to pass own spring configurations. How do you do this now?
> (addSettings() has no more parameters...) Are the spring bean xml files
> for testing read automatically from some location?
>
> Alex

I cannot confirm test failure. I've tried to rebuild whole trunk and all test passed. Then,
I tried to rebuild just cocoon-core and the
result is the same. However, I experienced CachingSourceTestCase failig, but did not bothered
too much because after second rebuild it passed.
I suspect that it's some kind of classpath issue.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski