cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ajax and Forms refactoring is over, test please
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:21:22 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

first, thanx you for the work!

> 4. go to block/cocoon-forms and make a svn switch:
> svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/ajax-forms-refactoring/cocoon-forms/

Why is that needed? If I do mvn install at the refactored projects, the new
versions get installed  into my local Maven repository and mvn install of
cocoon-webapps will use them. Or do I miss something except that you can't do a
mvn install from root which would put back the old versions of forms and ajax?

> PS: I made a promise to bring implementation of postable sources this week but I completely
had forgotten about upcoming exam on Monday.
> I'll continue work on it next week. However, be warned that I want to see these refactorings
merged to trunk first so I kindly ask you to
> make a little testing ;-)

:-)

I plan to work on Cocoon on Wed and Thu again (status code, move some Avalon
components to Spring, fix StatusGenerator, prepare cocoon-rcl for a M1 release,
documentation) and will have a look at the refactored blocks then.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc