cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: "servlet:/" URL
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:15:22 GMT
Alexander Klimetschek skrev:
> Is a servlet protocol URI like "servlet:/some/matcher/in/sitemap"
> supposed to work?
>
> With block:/ it had the same effect as "cocoon:/" or provided
> polymorphism when a super block called a matcher that was overriden in
> the child block. All I am getting is "premature end of file"
> SAXParseExceptions when loading an XSL from "servlet:/xslt/foobar.xsl"...

servlet:/ is supposed to work in the same way as block:/ did, so if you
get any problem I need a little bit more information to be able to help.

Not that it matter in the context but servlet:/ corresponds to cocoon://
rather than cocoon:/ (this in turn is because the cocoon protocol
doesn't comply to http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt and we wanted the
new protocol to be correct at least).

/Daniel