cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Circular deps in servlet connections (was Re: Servlet Services + Shielding)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:29:35 GMT
Alexander Klimetschek napisaƂ(a):
> Great, I'd love to have a postable source. How far are you? I could help
> you in testing it next week, when I have our webapp running with Cocoon
> trunk (going from dojo 0.3.1 to 0.4.1 is quite some work...).
> Specifically I want to reuse lots of styling pipelines copied across our
> sitemaps and thus place them in one single location.

I hope to commit some basic (without caching implemented) code within days. It took me quite
a long time to clarify
whole idea...

You mentioned that you play with Dojo. I have some troubles with fixing upload progress sample
from Forms. I guess it's
clearly client side issue but I cannot debug relevant code snippet (it does not appear in
Firebug) and I'm really tired
with all these AJAX issues. Can I count on your help with this one?

I'm going to write report on Forms/Ajax refactorings and will mention this problem.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski