cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r525980 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/mail/java/org/apache/cocoon/mail/transformation/SendMailTransformer.java
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 15:19:50 GMT
Joerg Heinicke said the following on 6/4/07 00:38:
> On 06.04.2007 00:18, hepabolu@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Log:
>> COCOON-1622: Second patch applied since it's the most complete. Works.
>>
>> Modified:
>>
>> cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/mail/java/org/apache/cocoon/mail/transformation/SendMailTransformer.java

> What about trunk? :)

I was under the impression that this block was shared.

Besides: I tested it in my current Cocoon setup (read: 2.1.10-dev with
only relevant blocks included) and haven't yet looked properly at trunk.

Since there has not been any change in SendMailTransformer since around
the time of the patch, I assumed it was safe to commit my patched version.

Do feel free to copy it to trunk. ;-)

Bye, Helma