cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon-spring-configurator in trunk not working?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:15:38 GMT
Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I want to use spring-2.0.3, but although all cocoon poms in trunk now
> reference 2.0.3, the dependency to cocoon-spring-configurator in release
> version 1.0.0 still pulls in 2.0.2, so effectively that older one is used.
>
> Now I changed the dependency to cocoon-spring-configurator to
> 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT locally, so that I use the version in trunk. But I get
> the error that the namespace handler for
> http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/servlet (the servlet services bean
> stuff) is not registered and Spring throws a NPE while parsing the
> blockservlet.xml configurations.
>
> Where do those namespaces are configured?

see
trunk\core\cocoon-servlet-service\cocoon-servlet-service-impl\src\main\resources\META-INF\spring.schemas

, org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.spring.ServletNamespaceHandler and
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.spring.ServletDecorator

> I could not find any
> reference. And is spring-configurator in trunk somehow stable or are
> there new developments in progress?

not that I know of. AFAIK we haven't changed much since the release.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc