cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject [2.2] Logging
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 07:19:10 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> the only thing which is 'broken' compared with 2.1
> is logging.

... which forces the user to recompile. Do we want or do we have to accept this?
  Although the change is a very simple one, it would be better to have a
deprecation period to give our users some more time.

Is there any chance to make the Spring beanfactory acknowledging the
LoggingEnabled interface?

Second question: Do we consider component implementations (EHCacheStore,
CachingImpl, etc.) being public API or their interfaces only?