cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Building apps with 2.2
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:48:45 GMT
Hi,

Following up on the thread about archetypes etc, I'd love to hear
from others on how they are approaching application building with 2.2
and what they see as 'best practise' - primarily because I'm
concerned that the route the current setup sends people down might
explicitly *not* be good:

On 19 Apr 2007, at 00:57, Andrew Savory wrote:

> - Looking at the way this works, myBlock is installed into $M2_REPO
> as part of the build. But myBlock seems like the logical place to
> put my XML content (in resource/internal/ as per the Block
> conventions thread). I really don't want multiple copies being put
> into $M2_REPO, and then installed into myCocoonWebapp/target/work/
> blocks/myBlock1 too. I know disk space is cheap, but ... !

How are others doing this?

Thanks,

Andrew.
--
Andrew Savory, Managing Director, Sourcesense UK
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135