cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From windwail <windw...@mail.ru>
Subject RE: Cant put cocoon into eclipse
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:45:16 GMT

i have more question...
i installed plugin for SVN on eclipse, even find article how to do it...
here it is: http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/LoadInEclipse
but when i'm trying to check out, it writes error

checkout -r HEAD
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X
    RA layer request failed
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
(http://svn.apache.org)

p.s. Is there some forums for dummies like me (especially about cocoon)  ?
:)