cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From windwail <>
Subject RE: Cant put cocoon into eclipse
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:43:39 GMT

I'm new to java tecnology, working only few moth on it. My bad english is
problem for me too :) so sory for it...
I haven't heard about SVN... i always use CVS... to import project to
eclipse i use "import from CVS". My eclipse doesn't have "import from
SVN"... i'm free to just download SVN of cocoon... but poblem is, how to
make eclipse create a project from SVN to allow me use eclipse to navigate
and make changes in it ? To make it possible eclipse must generate 2 files
".project" and ".classpath". I don't know how to make them manually :) so i
think, there is a better solution to generate them automaticly. Does anybody
know how to do this?
May be i need a special plugins for my eclipse to understand SVN format ?

Thanks for helping.