cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:40:43 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On 4/27/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> ...Is anyone interested in doing a panel session on Cocoon? This
>> could
>> be a mixture of the current state, roadmap and q&a - or something
>> like that...
>
> If it happens and if I'm there (which is likely), I'm open to
> participate.
>
> But I'm not doing much with Cocoon these days, besides maintaining my
> existing 2.1.x apps - we'd also need people who are more up to date
> with the current developements.

Yepp, if people are interested to do this panel, I think someone of
the more active committers should submit the proposal and perhaps we
could participate. Perhaps by acting like the two old guys in the
muppet show...would be fun I guess.
Seriously, is anyone of the active committers interested?

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler