I am currently developing a cocoon application using java-flow. One of the really annoying things is, that I have to reload the entire context when changing the class file containing the flow. While having a look at the available class loaders I couldn’t find any one that could do „reloading“ of classes. So I started developing one. While googling for a small problem I stumbled over the code for a complete ReloadingClassLoader which has one additional goodie … not only an addUrl-like method but also an removeUrl one.

Here the link to the Code:

Maybe it would be good to somehow integrate something like this? I will definitely use it in my applications. Just thought it would be good in general ;)