cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - final4
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:05:45 GMT
On 3/1/07, hepabolu <hepabolu@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...http://people.apache.org/~hepabolu/final4.html...

> ...the project is finished when
> a) we agree with Thien's arguments for the current colors;
> b) Thien changes the colors and we all can agree with that...

The current design is plenty good enough for me at this point, no need
for any change IMHO (provided it works cross-browser, I havent' tested
that).

> ...On another level: there's the content. Let's pick the low hanging fruit
> here and make the 'PMC site' complete and up-to-date. This means:
> - identify what information goes there
> - remove duplicate information from the various versions
> - verify all information and add/update if necessary...

Would you be able to coordinate this effort, and ideally create some
Jira issues to indicate what needs to be done? This might help in
splitting this work in smaller chunks - I have small bits of time here
and there that I could contribute to make this happen, but not enough
sustained capacity to coordinate it.

-Bertrand