cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Hunsberger" <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:13:43 GMT
On 3/30/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:
> Peter Hunsberger napisaƂ(a):
> > I guess it depends on whether the original poster needs this for 2.2.
> > or 2.1?
> >

> Yes, but AFAIR we already agreed that we will stop developing 2.1.x
> really soon a concentrate on 2.2.

I don't think we've actually voted on that though I've seen
suggestions.  Personally, I think we'd have to be close to releasing
2.2 as a final release before stopping all development on 2.1?  Don't
know if getting to RC1 counts....

> What's more important, I think this change would break compatibility of
> core functionality and I'm not sure if it's desirable.

I'm sure it could be made backwards compatible with yet another config option...

--
Peter Hunsberger