cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Hunsberger" <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] Final version of new Cocoon masthead
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:10:22 GMT
On 3/20/07, hepabolu <hepabolu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Joerg Heinicke said the following on 20/3/07 20:33:
> > On 20.03.2007 17:48, Peter Hunsberger wrote:
> >
> >> However, note that some CSS tweaking may be required; if you increase
> >> your browser text size (ctrl + in Firefox) you get some strange things
> >> going on.  People with poor eyesight may not be able to use it very
> >> well as it currently sits.
>
> The only thing I can see is that part of the white letters come out of
> the blocks when the size is increased.

Ok, this is weird.  Increasing it three times is ok if you have your
browser taking up anything below about 1024 pixels wide.  Anything
wider (I run at 1600) and suddenly the whole layout jumps to have two
very narrow columns that result in an unreadable screen.  If you've
got a screen that will run at say 1200*1600 give it a shot in FireFox
1.5 and you should see the problem...

--
Peter Hunsberger