cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Hunsberger" <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [graphics] New masthead version - final5
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:47:08 GMT
On 3/12/07, hepabolu <hepabolu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Thien and I have discussed the L&F of the breadcrumb trail and turned it
> to a more bluish color. Thien has also made the colors of the masthead
> stronger.
>
> Check it out: http://people.apache.org/~hepabolu/final5.html

I like the darker blocks, but I think the slightly lighter background
of the previous version might be better, in particular where it fades
up against the breadcrumb trail background.  Alternately, maybe the
breadcrumb trail background can be just a bit darker; at the moment it
blends in a lot with the other background.

Sheesh, sounds like I'm being very picky.  You can ignore all of this
if you'd like...

--
Peter Hunsberger