cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross McDonald <ross_mcdon...@vnu.co.uk>
Subject Re: [vote result] Jeroen Reijn as a new Cocoon committer
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:59:17 GMT
Hi guys,

congratulations Jeroen, just wanted to add that as I am in my notice
period and just handing over knowledge on topics at work, happy to
collaborate with you both to help with any doc stuff you want me to
do :-)  Yeah, I'm that bored!
Chatted earlier today with Jeroen on some docs ideas...

PS  VNU are looking to recruit an experienced Cocoon developer to
work full-time in London, job spec to follow shortly... I am moving
on to a new company, and taking Cocoon with me there :-)

regards,

Ross