cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de" <christofer.d...@univativ.de>
Subject ReloadingClassLoader
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:17:03 GMT
Hi

I am currently developing a cocoon application using java-flow. One of
the really annoying things is, that I have to reload the entire context
when changing the class file containing the flow. While having a look at
the available class loaders I couldn't find any one that could do
"reloading" of classes. So I started developing one. While googling for
a small problem I stumbled over the code for a complete
ReloadingClassLoader which has one additional goodie ... not only an
addUrl-like method but also an removeUrl one.

Here the link to the Code:

http://gate.ac.uk/gate/doc/java2html/gate/util/ReloadingClassLoader.java
.html

Maybe it would be good to somehow integrate something like this? I will
definitely use it in my applications. Just thought it would be good in
general ;)

Regards,

     Christofer