cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:03:58 GMT
I missed the discussion before the vote, but have one more question:

Is it also possible to add extra optional http headers in the serializer, like:

<map:serialize type="xhtml" pragma="{cache}" cache-control="{cache}">

I would like to store in a variable wether I am dealing with something that is not allowed
to be cached by mod_cache, like a cforms with continuation. We had a discussion before on
this list, but cannot find the thread ATM

I do not know about the serializers, but is this possible and/or desirable?

Ard