cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <>
Subject RE: Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 07:45:24 GMT

> Don't you have two distinct pipelines for rendering pages with forms
> included and without? I don't details of your use case but IMO it is
> good practice to have two distinct pipelines and decide in flow which
> one should be used.

we rely on repository sources where the customer (the cms user) defines wether or not a form
is on the page, so, no...we cannot know in our main pipeline what the headers should be

> Nevertheless, if you know in flow how headers should be set, why don't
> set them there?

Then they only are set on the pipeline calling this flow, and according [1] these are lost
in the main pipeline

> --
> Grzegorz Kossakowski
View raw message