cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] Artwork for cocoon.apache.org - final4
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:45:04 GMT

>> > The only issue left now (AFAICK) is Peter Hunsberger's mentioning
>> > of the "pastel" colors of the blocks in the masthead.
>>
>> I prefer the pastel colors
>>

> Hey, no fair voting twice using different e-mails ;-p

Sorry, thought the other one would bounce.

> Seriously, how do you know you wouldn't like bolder colors better? We
> never never seen any alternatives...

...well, use your imagination :) But seriously - I am old to know my
preferences ;)

...plus I find pastel less distracting from the real content.
Although the design is really nice do not forget that the focus of
the site should be the content.

My 2 cents
--
Torsten