cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: ReloadingClassLoader
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:32:21 GMT

On 21.03.2007, at 20:58, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>> I am currently developing a cocoon application using java-flow.
>>> One of the really annoying things is, that I have to reload the
>>> entire context when changing the class file containing the flow.
>> You are aware of the reloading classloader plugin for cocoon? :)
>> It is using JCI to do the reloading
> see
>> ...and can auto-instrument the javaflow classes.
> @Thorsten: What needs to be done that Javaflow classes get reloaded
> using the RCL plugin AND are being instrumented?

"Torsten"!! ;)

> And what configuration is necessary for production so that classes
> are "only" instrumented?

For javaflow all you need is to use this store. For both - compiling
or reloading. Of course it would be good to configure the packages
that should be instrumented. I can add that to that store directly if
you want.

Could be there was such a store already in Cocoon though. Need to check.

View raw message