cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cforms] How to get the LibraryManager?
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:33:19 GMT
Hi,
  After studying cocoon-forms's source code a while, I find it is very hard
to create widgets without creating a form widget. To create a widget, one
has to start from a FormManager. All of the classes FormManager, Form,
FormDefintion, FormDefinitionBuilder, Widget, WidgetDefinition,
WidgetDefinitionBuilder, ..etc. are coupled so tight. Even a widget has an
association to its definition. It seems impossible to create a widget
without through its definition. Hence, to dynamically modify a form's
structure is not that easy in cforms. I originally thought it should be
quite easy to do it like in wicket.

Rice