cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject [cforms] How to get the LibraryManager?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:27:09 GMT
Hi,
  I am writing some code to insert widgets into a form dynamically in the
on-action event of an action widget. But I have the most code written in a
java method first. Since my code is not in a Serviceable class, I don't have
access to a service manager. But I need to access the LibraryManager. I try
to access it through the spring WebApplicationContext, but it says there is
no such bean definition. With the same way, I can access SourceResolver. My
code is like the following:

WebAppContextUtils.*getCurrentWebApplicationContext*().getBean(
org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.library.LibraryManager.*ROLE*);
How can I get the LibraryManager without a ServiceManager?

Rice