cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:05:48 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> The problem is that there will be no monolithic Cocoon 2.2. If we
> consider Cocoon's core I guess it's quite stable and ready to be
> released as final. In order to do some productive things with it we need
> forms, ajax, templates and servlet services (maybe I forgot something).
> Most of them is really near finishing.
> Above set is what understand by Cocoon 2.2. Do others have different view?

Everybody have his own list of favorite blocks; mine includes forms, templates,
poi, fop, batik, databases, repository, ... But services isn't in my list
because it is possible to use Cocoon 2.2 in the same manner as Cocoon 2.1 (with
monolithic cocoon.xconf), which makes for low migration barrier - the only thing
which is 'broken' compared with 2.1 is logging.

Vadim