cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject JIRA subprojects (was: Re: Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable)
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:41:02 GMT
Reinhard Poetz napisaƂ(a):

> Unless we have big concerns, we should have only one series of release
> candidates and than a final release of all modules that have been
> releases as milestones so far. As said some days ago, I plan to
> release in the week after the Easter break.
>
> Releasing more than half of ours modules is *a lot* of work. After the
> series of final releases (scheduled for May), we should only release
> modules that have significant improvements or bugfixes.

I agree with all you said. Now, I wonder if we could create subprojects
for most active Cocoon blocks/modules. Currently we use components for
separation but AFAIK they can't have version independent from owning
project.

Is it technically possible to create these subprojects? Do you agree
that I would be helpful to have them? Speaking for myself I really like
task driven development.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski