cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:32:02 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> As for RC1... Yes, it means that we will stop massive changes and polish
> things (like DOCUMENTATION) after RC1 is released. I guess final/next
> candidate release would follow RC1 really soon. However, Reinhard seems
> to have better idea of current plan.

Unless we have big concerns, we should have only one series of release
candidates and than a final release of all modules that have been releases as
milestones so far. As said some days ago, I plan to release in the week after
the Easter break.

Releasing more than half of ours modules is *a lot* of work. After the series of
final releases (scheduled for May), we should only release modules that have
significant improvements or bugfixes.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc