cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject E-mail threading (was: Re: Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable)
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:13:58 GMT
Ard Schrijvers napisaƂ(a):
> Hello,
>

>> Don't you have two distinct pipelines for rendering pages with forms
>> included and without? I don't details of your use case but IMO it is
>> good practice to have two distinct pipelines and decide in flow which
>> one should be used.
>>

> we rely on repository sources where the customer (the cms user) defines wether or not
a form is on the page, so, no...we cannot know in our main pipeline what the headers should
be

>> Nevertheless, if you know in flow how headers should be set, why don't
>> set them there?
>>

> Then they only are set on the pipeline calling this flow, and according [1] these are
lost in the main pipeline

> Ard
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1619

Could you Ard use e-mail client that is standard compliant and produces
valid In-Reply-To headers? It's second time this week I have to raise
this issue (and I really don't like doing it) but it's really crucial
for me to not get lost in all threads...

Thanks.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski