cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graphics] Re: Publishing our new docs - what else needs to be done?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:02:30 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz said the following on 29/3/07 00:17:
>> Sorry for picking up this thread again after more than a week. My
>> apologies.
>
> No worries.
>
>> See http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g4/1346.html. As I
>> don't want to create dozens of JIRA tasks, I created this list. As the
>> handling of huge tables is more comfortable in Daisy than in our Wiki,
>> I created it in Daisy.
>
> Fine by me, I've added myself to do some tasks.

great!

I only moved some of the "sub documentations" to the third part of the
documentation because we haven't released any milestone from them yet. That
doesn't mean that nobdoy is allowed to work on them. It should show that from a
general perspective there would be more important tasks getting done.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc