cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:17:15 GMT
Ard Schrijvers napisaƂ(a):
> I missed the discussion before the vote, but have one more question:
>
> Is it also possible to add extra optional http headers in the serializer, like:
>
> <map:serialize type="xhtml" pragma="{cache}" cache-control="{cache}">
>
> I would like to store in a variable wether I am dealing with something that is not allowed
to be cached by mod_cache, like a cforms with continuation. We had a discussion before on
this list, but cannot find the thread ATM

I'm -1 for setting this in a serializer.
> I do not know about the serializers, but is this possible and/or desirable?

I was going to propose the same but set on pipeline level. Then one
would group pipelines sharing the same caching characteristics. We have
already "expires" parameter for pipelines so I think it fits into
current design.
As servlet sevice stuff demands high conformity with HTTP specification
I'm all +1 on such addition.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski