cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: [release] Prepare RC1 from trunk (core + many blocks + achetypes + rcl-maven-plugin)
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:28:36 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> - the cforms block still depends on a xreporter library which isn't
>> available at the central Maven repo. I'm -1 on shipping anything as RC
>> or final, that has a depenency on some artifact that is not
>> available at the central Maven repo.
> what is blocking this? If its just that someone needs to put the jar
> into maven2 jira for upload then i'll do it.

I remember having already answered to this mail ... anyway.

The limiting factor is that nobody has done it yet. It would be great if you
create the artifact and put it into the Apache snapshot repo. Then we have some
time to test it and if everything works fine, Marc will release it officially.
It's important that the release comes from the xreporter core developer team and
not from us.

Thanks Jorg for picking up this issue!