cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [release] Prepare RC1 from trunk (core + many blocks + achetypes + rcl-maven-plugin)
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:04:16 GMT
On 28.03.2007 18:57, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I plan to release the next series of Cocoon artifacts (core + many
> blocks + achetypes + rcl-maven-plugin) after the Easter break, this time
> called "RC1 - release candidate ".

+1

>    IIRC we
>    agreed on copying all blocks that are included into branch_21 using
>    svn_externals at the end of March (forms, ajax, template, etc.).

Yes, finally! There is currently a problem with that setup with the
branch in Eclipse. All the linked trunk blocks have notice.txt and
license.txt - but in different cases (actually all have in lower case
except template block where everything is in upper case). Eclipse does
not like it as they all will end up in the same target directory:

The project was not built due to "A resource exists with a different
case: /Cocoon 2.1.10-dev/build/eclipse/classes/META-INF/notice.txt.".
Fix the problem, then try refreshing this project and building it since
it may be inconsistent.

Regards
Joerg