cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Make status code attribute of seriailzers expandable
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:55:37 GMT

(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1354) has never been applied?

 >> Technically, other than rewriting the last chunk of the patch, it looks Ok.
 From procedure POV, I don't recall a VOTE on that. Previous decision on what
can be expandable in the sitemap was VOTEd upon.

 > I will start a vote on this then. Any opinions in the meantime?

I don't see reason why not, even if not needed often.

Vadim

 > My usecase is that I want to provide REST-style webservices with Cocoon and
knowing which status code to set is part of the business logic.

                                   - o -

I propose making the status code attribute of serializers expandable. This makes
it easier to provide REST style services with Cocoon that make use of the
different meanings of status codes.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc