cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Move CachingSource to cocoon-core
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:55:30 GMT

Because of dependencies on the event-cache block, the caching source was added
to the repository block when it moved out from scratchpad. After some
refactorings I should be able now to move it to cocoon-core without having to
add any new depenendencies there.

As a caching source is of general interest for many of our users (see several
requests on the users list) I want to propose to move it to cocoon-core.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc