cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with review
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:46:06 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom napisaƂ(a):
> Grzegorz Kossakowski skrev:
>
> The proposal looks good, so I propose that you submit it.
>
> I just got home from a conference and have to get up early tomorrow so I
> don't have the time to do a detailed review.
>
> In you description of converters you maybe should mention that they make
> localized templates and forms much easier to write. One of the points
> with converters is that they can be locale dependent.
>
> For the scope of your converter work it could as you and Reinhard
> discussed be a little bit clearer. But as the scope of the rest of the
> project is clear enough it doesn't matter that much. It is more
> important to make sure that you submit it in time than making it perfect.

I corrected some language mistakes and submitted my application to GSoC.
I hope it will be accepted. :)

Regarding converters: I see need for them but the idea is little fuzzy
for me now and that's why I wasn't able to be precise enough. But let's
wait for GSoC period with asking questions. There is enough time planned
for dispelling doubts in time line.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski