cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Help with review
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:42:58 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski skrev:
> Hello,
>
> I've put the proposal I'm willing to apply to Google here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007/cocoon-expression
>
> I'd would be grateful for any review, comments and even edits fixing
> language mistakes. I'm sorry it took so long, I had some personal
> affairs to settle.
>
> Thanks for any help.

The proposal looks good, so I propose that you submit it.

I just got home from a conference and have to get up early tomorrow so I
don't have the time to do a detailed review.

In you description of converters you maybe should mention that they make
localized templates and forms much easier to write. One of the points
with converters is that they can be locale dependent.

For the scope of your converter work it could as you and Reinhard
discussed be a little bit clearer. But as the scope of the rest of the
project is clear enough it doesn't matter that much. It is more
important to make sure that you submit it in time than making it perfect.

/Daniel