cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with review
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:13:56 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>> Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
>>>
>>> Done. I didn't mention for every period in timeline that I'll discuss
>>> something. It's quite obvious that I'll do in first phase and while
>>> actual coding. I hope that proposal looks like you would like it to
>>> look. If not, tell me what's still wrong and I will try fix it. We have
>>> still one, long day for it. :)
>> wait till tommorrow evening to give Daniel a chance to comment, but +1
>> for the proposal from me.
>>

> I'm glad to see that you like it and want to thank you again for you
> effort. I wonder if we can wait...
> On Google's site:
> http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60325&topic=10729 I see:
> March 26: Student application deadline; applications must be received by
> 5:00 PM Pacific time (12:00 AM UTC March 27, 2007)
>
> And I'm bit confused. Am I right that there is some mistake with this
> dates? March 26 5:00 PM Pacific time is not the same time as 12:00 AM
> UTC March 27, 2007, yes?

according to http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc it is the same:

05:00:00 p.m. Monday March 26, 2007 in US/Pacific  converts to
12:00:00 Midnight Tuesday March 27, 2007 in UTC
          ^^^^^^^^
Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in US/Pacific
Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in UTC

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc