cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with review
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 02:15:32 GMT
Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
>>
>> Hmm, I think that I do not understand exact meaning of 'deliverables'.
>
> i'd define it as "measureable" goals. How does your mentor, who isn't
> only mentor but also assessor, know that you reached your goals or
> not. If we don't define deliverables properly, there would be much
> more room for interpretation.
>
> I'm perfectly fine if you say "I will work on problem X and provide a
> solution at May, 31th. Then there are 7 days for discussions. Starting
> with June, 8th, I will start with the implementation.".

Done. I didn't mention for every period in timeline that I'll discuss
something. It's quite obvious that I'll do in first phase and while
actual coding. I hope that proposal looks like you would like it to
look. If not, tell me what's still wrong and I will try fix it. We have
still one, long day for it. :)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski