cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reloading the mountableServlets map in DispatcherServlet
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:15:19 GMT
Reinhard Poetz napisaƂ(a):

> Grek,
>
> I've had some time today and found the reason why the rcl doesn't work
> for you. You are using cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.0.0-M1 and not the
> latest version from SVN that I had to fix in order to get Spring context
> objects reloaded.
>
> While Carsten and I were walking through the code, he also changed
> things in the cocoon-core modules but I'm sure if this was really
> necessary to get the rcl stuff working.
>
> The best way to test the RCL stuff is trying it out in
> cocoon-rcl-plugin-demo.

Argh, What a silly oversight. I remember you warned me about it before
and I ensure that right versions are used for a while. However, I've
been giving it a try so many times that I had to forgot to check
dependencies this time.

I'll check it again just after my GSoC proposal is finished.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski