cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reloading the mountableServlets map in DispatcherServlet
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:05:48 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
>> Another cause might be that I had to comment the rcl modules in
>> trunk/tools/pom.xml in order not to break the build for everybody. In
>> the case that you haven't changed this yourself for you own build, you
>> won't get new artifacts installed.
>>
>> If I have some time this weekend, I will provide a snapshot release
>> and put it on a public Maven repo. Otherwise go to cocoon-rcl-wrapper
>> and cocoon-rcl-plugin base dirs and install both modules from there.
>>
> Oups... There is a little problem with providing necessary information
> because I have no access to my computer during this weekend. However
> I'll try to set up everything on the computer I'm writing this mail from
> and reproduce this problem. If wasn't able to do this I'll give you all
> data on Monday.

Grek,

I've had some time today and found the reason why the rcl doesn't work for you.
You are using cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.0.0-M1 and not the latest version
from SVN that I had to fix in order to get Spring context objects reloaded.

While Carsten and I were walking through the code, he also changed things in the
cocoon-core modules but I'm sure if this was really necessary to get the rcl
stuff working.

The best way to test the RCL stuff is trying it out in cocoon-rcl-plugin-demo.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc