cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ReloadingClassLoader
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:58:33 GMT

see http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-rcl-plugin/g1/1297.html

> ...and can auto-instrument the javaflow classes.

@Thorsten: What needs to be done that Javaflow classes get reloaded using the
RCL plugin AND are being instrumented?

And what configuration is necessary for production so that classes are "only"
instrumented?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc