cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r520118 - /cocoon/trunk/pom.xml
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:51:11 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Do the source and javadoc binaries get signed as well with this
> configuration ? I had to do some extra config for excalibur to get this
> to work (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/trunk/pom.xml)

yes, see
http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/gpg-test-release/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-configuration-api/1.0.0-gpg-test-release-5/

After playing around with Maven for about 2 hours I finally got it working with
the cited configuration and following command

mvn -N release:perform -Darguments="-N
-Dgpg.passphrase='[secret_passphrase_here]'" -P release

HTH

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc