cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GT2007] It's that time of the year again...
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:21:24 GMT
Arje Cahn wrote:
> Gianugo replied:
>
>> <stuff-I-might-regret-soon>
>>     *cough* Italy? *cough* :-)
>> </stuff-I-might-regret-soon>
>
> Oh boy...... You *are* going to regret this! :=D
>
> Thanks for stepping up, Gianugo! It's good to see that there are more options.
>
> Maybe there are others that would like to step forward as this year's Cocoon GetTogether
host?

> Right now, the options are:
>
> A) The Netherlands, Amsterdam
> B) Italy, Rome (or Milano?)
>
> May I, as the event organizer for the last two years, suggest that we wait until Sunday
for other people to step up and then start a voting round on Monday for the location of this
year's Cocoon conference?

... and as we are at it, we can also find a date. I think that the GT2007 should
take place at the beginning of October again as it is between the holidays
season and ApacheCon (12/11 to 16/11). Are there any other conferences?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc