cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: XHTML Serializer block/Ajax: Bug
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:30:23 GMT
On 19.03.2007 14:41, Jason Johnston wrote:

> Well since Jörg is so strongly against it, and I don't feel like
> swimming upstream against his opinion, I'm not going to bother.  If you
> still feel like taking that on (both the code and the argument) feel free.

I don't want to block this feature if people think it's useful. I only
wanted to convince that using XHTMLSerializer where it is not
appropriate does not buy the user anything, forces us to handle quirks
though actually not necessary and might force the user to handle
additional problems he would not have when not using XHTMLSerializer.

Jörg