cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reloading the mountableServlets map in DispatcherServlet
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:41:17 GMT
Reinhard Poetz napisaƂ(a):
> Another cause might be that I had to comment the rcl modules in
> trunk/tools/pom.xml in order not to break the build for everybody. In
> the case that you haven't changed this yourself for you own build, you
> won't get new artifacts installed.
>
> If I have some time this weekend, I will provide a snapshot release
> and put it on a public Maven repo. Otherwise go to cocoon-rcl-wrapper
> and cocoon-rcl-plugin base dirs and install both modules from there.

Oups... There is a little problem with providing necessary information
because I have no access to my computer during this weekend. However
I'll try to set up everything on the computer I'm writing this mail from
and reproduce this problem. If wasn't able to do this I'll give you all
data on Monday.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski