cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: [graphics] New masthead version - final5
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:07:14 GMT

Peter Hunsberger wrote:
> On 3/12/07, hepabolu <hepabolu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Guys,
>>
>> Thien and I have discussed the L&F of the breadcrumb trail and turned it
>> to a more bluish color. Thien has also made the colors of the masthead
>> stronger.
>>
>> Check it out: http://people.apache.org/~hepabolu/final5.html
>
> I like the darker blocks, but I think the slightly lighter background
> of the previous version might be better, in particular where it fades
> up against the breadcrumb trail background.  Alternately, maybe the
> breadcrumb trail background can be just a bit darker; at the moment it
> blends in a lot with the other background.

Yes I think I agree on the blending part, but I think this new version
is great! All the subtle small changes make it a lot better and I see
that those small IE 6 bugs were fixed now as well.

> Sheesh, sounds like I'm being very picky.  You can ignore all of this
> if you'd like...

Well I think that even though it sounds picky It only shows that this is
something you care about, so nobody will have a problem with that. :-)

Jeroen Reijn