cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: [vote result] Jeroen Reijn as a new Cocoon committer
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:39:20 GMT

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Jeroen Reijn napisaƂ(a):
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I finally found some time last night to write my introduction. I've been around europe
lately, so I was in and out of the office.
>> I was extremely surprised by Andrews nomination (thanks Andrew) and by all the trust
I got back from all comitters.

> Congratulations again and welcome! :)

Thanks! :-)

>> At the end of 2003 I tried to help out on the userlist a bit with the little knowledge
I had about Cocoon. (Thanks for spotting that Joerg!) In the meantime I've worked with a lot
of Cocoon blocks and I'm really looking forward to working with Cocoon 2.2. Over the years
I also noticed that Cocoon needs so much more documentation, so that will be one of my focus
points. Cocoon 2.2 is going to be the next big thing, so I will try to help out with that
as well.

> You have now ally in fight with bad, lacking, obscure documentation.
> Just after finishing forms and ajax refactorings I'm going to describe
> servlet service, and write detailed tutorial explaining how to build
> something more than a "Hello world".
> I hope you can offer something even better. ;-)

I do hope so too!

Jeroen