cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: GSoC
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:22:45 GMT
On 15.03.2007 07:10, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

>>> I would like to ask you about my possible participation in GSoC and
>>> having Cocoon as a project of choice, of course.
>>>
>> Just wondering if you are allowed to as you are already committer?
>>
> As far as I understand this:
> http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60310&topic=10727
> I'm allowed. Anyway, I'm going ask them.

Ok, this and that should make it clear: "Many of our past participants
had never participated in an open-source project before GSoC; others
used the GSoC stipend as an opportunity to concentrate fully on their
existing open source coding activities over the summer." [1]

>>> * use Dojo throughout in cForms
>>> What does this mean exactly?
>> I thought this is already done (replacing different JS libraries in
>> use with Dojo). We talked about it at last Cocoon GetTogether and
>> Jeremy did much about it in the meantime.
> Aha. So we can forget about this one?

I didn't follow the development that closely in the latest months to be
sure. But probably Jeremy can comment on this.

Jörg

[1] http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60266&topic=10726