cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Inactive Cocoon committers and PMC members
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:52:26 GMT
On 14.03.2007 08:39, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I want to share two thoughts:
>
>  - the probably best source of information to find out whether a project
> and its
>    committers are (in)active is looking at the mailing lists and the
>    changes docs.

+1

> What's the additional value of having a list containing the current activity state?

Good question. Thinking about it I have rarely used such lists. The only
thing coming to my mind is the distinction of one man show projects from
healthy communities. But this is not a reason for Cocoon as it is quite
obvious from the other sources that it can't be a one man show. For more
than 3 or 5 people such a list has no longer much expressiveness.

Jörg